Saturday, October 15, 2005

"Emerge unscathed"

There are only two questions for this AP reporter: will Karl Rove be indicted, or will he manage to "emerge unscathed". I guess there's no way he's just, you know, innocent.

"At the end of the day, it's of keen interest to me to see whether or not we can get Karl Rove frog-marched out of the White House in handcuffs," Joseph Wilson said.

"And trust me when I use that name, I measure my words."

Speculation is mounting over whether Rove, known as the mastermind behind Bush's political strategy and election campaigns, will be indicted or emerge unscathed.

Innocent until proven guilty? Bleh, whatever...

1 Comments:

At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you sure got a super blog here. Very interesting stuff. I've already put a book mark on it.

Pity I spend so much time blog-surfing that I often neglect my own. Silly me. :) But its so adictive.

Anyway, a lot of people are trying to make cash online nowadays, so I thought I'd help you out with a site that has some great tools.

Tools for passive online income growth

Not bad to sit around doing nothing while your bank balance keeps growing. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home